This coming Nurse’s Week, I’m speaking as part of an exciting new event called the Art of Nursing. It’s a four-day series bringing together 12 extraordinary nurse pioneers to share their thoughts on how we can bring back the art of nursing – that healing presence and patient-focused practice first envisioned by Florence Nightingale.
I know how passionate you are about the nursing profession, so I wanted to personally invite you to join us and explain how you can register.
How it Works
The Art of Nursing begins on Nurses’ Day, Tuesday, May 6th ( the day I will OPEN the fun!) and runs through Friday, May 9th. Each day, 3-pre-recorded, video interviews with presenters like me, will be “unlocked” for you to watch, download and keep.These interviews will be filled with fresh insights on topics such as self-care and stress management for nurses, how to reignite the love for your career, and how to remain mindful and present amid the new technologies being introduced into our work.
- The Art of Nursing is organized by Elizabeth Scala, herself a nurse educator, speaker, and author. She’s gathered together 12 fantastic and forward-thinking women to share their knowledge and expertise with you.
- In addition to yours truly, interviewees include an awesome array of nurse entrepreneurs, international speakers, authors, etc. You can see the full list of faculty here (http://elizabethscala.com/aon), but trust me when I say that you’re guaranteed to learn something invaluable from this group and never again will you get access to them all in one place!
What You Get
- 12 Video interviews and their audio-only companions (all downloadable)
- The Art of Nursing workbook – filled with additional tools and resources from our speakers
- Access to both the Art of Nursing Facebook and Linkedin groups both of them made up ofnurses from around the globeYour Investment and How to Register
- You can register for the Art of Nursing via the links below:
- Student rate: $95.00.
- Individual rate: $150.00
- Organizational rate*: $3,500.00*Organizations include hospitals/wellness centers and nursing schools, associations, and organizations. The fee of $3,500 covers registration costs for all of your staff; however, your individual staff members will still need to “register” so they get the daily emails during the event.)If you have any questions or difficulty registering, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to have your presence during my presentation and hope you can join us.
I hope to hear from you all after DAY ONE, when I “channel” Florence Nightingale for this 21st century audience.
Thanks, in advance, for your enthusiastic participation!