ABOUT THE HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATION WORKSHOP:
What is miscommunication costing you personally or professionally? This question is key to discovering how to solve the problem of cultural hierarchy in healthcare.
Register NOW for this inter-professIonal communication workshop to find solutions to this problem and more! At the workshop conclusion, attendees will be able to:
- Identify causes of miscommunication in the workplace and the subsequent need for new tools to bridge the communication gap
- Discuss the scientific correlation between an atmosphere of safety and the ability to establish new patterns of self- confidence, trust, understanding, flexibility, spontaneity, adaptability, and memory
- Explain the concept of “internal editor” as it relates to creativity and problem-solving
- Demonstrate three main principles of applied medical improvisation that can assist teams to better adapt to change
Q: What is included with the basic registration fee?
A: 1) Creative problem-solving, hands-on workshop that will sometimes keep you in stitches. So much fun that you MIGHT forget you are learning valuable skills!
2) Course materials book
3) Certificate of completion and optional CEUs when certain criteria are met. (See below)
4) Complimentary continental breakfast, snacks, and water (optional lunch details below)
5) Free on-site parking
Q: Are there ID or minimum age requirements to attend the event?
A: This workshop is for attendees over 18 years old.
Q: Are educational hours for healthcare providers available?
A: Yes! RNs can earn 6 continuing education contact hours. You will need to complete provided forms and bring BRN license number. Each attendee will receive a CEU certificate following the completion of the on-site evaluation.
NOTE: BRN Continuing Educational hours are also honored by some other healthcare licensing boards. (Check with your individual licensing board.)
Q: What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
A: By car is the best option. Plenty of free parking available on site. (The nearest BART station is North Concord/Martinez —about a 20-minute drive)
Q: Is food provided?
A: Continental breakfast and afternoon snack are included. Optional lunch will be available for an additional fee, if ordered at the time of registration. Menu: Choice of sandwich, salad, chips, light dessert, and unsweetened soda water. You may provide your own lunch, but no refrigeration is available on site. You may also purchase your own lunch at nearby eateries. When completing the registration form, be sure to indicate your desire for the optional lunch.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely. Skirts or heels not recommended.
Q: How can I contact the organizer with my questions?
A: Email: Candy@CandyCampbell.com, or Call: 800-407-1688
Q: What is the refund policy?
A: Refunds (minus administrative fee) available until 30 days before the event (July 28).
Q: Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Q: Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Date And Time
Wed, August 28, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Western Healthcare Federal Credit Union
1785 Arnold Drive
Martinez, CA 94553
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS JULY 31st!
REGISTER NOW – SEATING IS LIMITED!