Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
June 28 – 29, 2018
Join us for two stress-free days to amuse your muse and feed your brain with interactive learning based on the book:
Channeling Florence Nightingale
Integrity, Insight, Innovation
With forward-thinking professional guest speakers
- Character portrayal of Florence Nightingale
- Mid-conference mixer June 28, 5 – 8PM Photo Op with Florence Nightingale while you network
- 10 Contact Hours of practical and motivating content for nurses and other healthcare professionals CABRN Provider #16931
Thursday: How the “Nightingale Legacy” is relevant to modern healthcare
You will discover:
- Integrity: Your intentional and unintentional impact on clients
- Insight: Steps to improve life-work balance
- Innovation: Your personal influence on the future of healthcare
Friday: Engage in effective communication to improve teamwork and patient safety/satisfaction
You will learn:
- How to use improv skills to connect emotionally & intellectually with your team
- Techniques to communicate with confidence and competence
- Skills for creating dynamic, persuasive presentations
- What NOT to say/do in front of an audience of 1 or 1,000 … and so much more!
Your participation will make a difference:
- You will feel more confident communicating with others, especially in difficult situations
- Your co-workers and clients will also benefit from your increased ability to spontaneously adapt to difficult situations
- A portion of the proceeds from the conference will support Global Education Development Institute
a non-profit organization offering FREE educational opportunities in person and online to nurses and other clinicians in under-developed countries.
Dr. Campbell is an award-winning author, actor, and filmmaker who helps clients distinguish themselves through exceptional teambuilding and communication skills. Her professional nursing background includes over 30 years in clinical, educational and administrative posts.
Board of Registered Nursing Continuing Education Provider #16931
Chris Hennessey – Filmmaker and producer of over 1,500 videos for special events, and large corporations is also an author and motivational speaker. His forthcoming book, Touched by Hannah, tells his true-life story about, his cancer, his one pound newborn, and the duo’s battle to survive. He has been featured on NBC TV and KGO 810 San Francisco. The film short was a 2016 IndieFest Global Film Competition award winner.
Kimberly (Kim) Scott MSN, MBA, RN, is a dynamic, engaging speaker and nurse advocate, with a wealth of nursing and risk management, and quality assurance experience. Her sought after presentations include topics such as: wellness, diversity, and patient safety. Kim serves on the national Board of Directors for the Black Nurses Association, and chairs the Florence Stroud Black History Month Nursing Conference.